As we enter 2022, almost two years of living with the impact of the COVID virus, one of our recurring adaptive strategies has been to find options that improve our lives. Outdoor and indoor exercise classes, to-go-orders at our favorite restaurants, zoom meetings, streaming entertainment, and work from home being most common. Some of us were able to adapt immediately, for others it took time.
When You Have The Need – We Have The Knowledge
One of our cornerstones at Madosky Chiropractic & Acupuncture Center (MCAC) is to provide you with the information, knowledge, and resources to improve your health. We believe that small healthy actions done consistently will have a major long-term impact on your health. We are continuing our efforts in 2022 by offering improved healthcare options and by keeping our website up to date.
We have given our website a spring cleaning adding new graphics and colors. Take a look at our instructional videos. They demonstrate ways to improve strength, flexibility, joint mobility, and aid in rehabilitating injuries. To view these videos, click on the Fitness Library link at the top of the page.
We are here to offer you the best healthcare options we can provide. Thank you for your continued support.
We have joined ChiroHealthUSA, a discount medical services program. For an annual fee of $49 you, your spouse, domestic partner (as defined by state laws), dependent children up to age 26, or any other IRS dependents can receive discounts for our chiropractic services. This is a valuable option for those of you without insurance, who have high deductibles, exhausted your chiropractic benefits, have benefits limited to catastrophic events, or medicare without supplemental coverage. The application process is easy and can be completed in our office the same day you receive treatment. Of course, if your current insurance program provides chiropractic services and recognizes us as a provider we will serve you within the dictates of your policy.
- Auriculotherapy (ear acupuncture) for smoking cessation, addictions, pain management and improved overall health.
- Traditional acupuncture to help minimize the impact of chronic diseases, support improved immunity and pain management especially during cancer treatment.
- Nutritional consultation to help you better understand how you are currently using food, ways to improve food choices and food preparation.
- Exercise programs designed to help you improve overall strength, flexibility and balance. All of which are essential for healthy living especially as we age.
- DOT physical examinations. We are certified by the Department of Transportation (DOT) to perform these annual examinations for over the road truck drivers or anyone required to have this exam.
- School or Work physical examinations.
*Services are not included in your ChiroHealthUSA membership
Dr. Madosky is available to speak to your group or organization about current health topics.
We are accepting new patients.
It is our policy to treat all patients and not discriminate regarding race, color, national origin, age,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or religion.